core module provides all core application functions
All the core functions of the OpenLP application including the GUI, settings, logging and a plugin framework are contained within the openlp.core module.
The core application class. This class inherits from Qt’s QApplication class in order to provide the core of the application.
Check if OpenLP has been upgraded, and ask if a backup of data should be made
- has_run_wizard – OpenLP has been run before
- can_show_splash – Should OpenLP show the splash screen
Enables platform specific event handling i.e. direct file opening on OS X
Parameters: event – The event
hook_exception(exc_type, value, traceback)[source]¶
Add an exception hook so that any uncaught exceptions are displayed in this window rather than somewhere where users cannot see it and cannot report when we encounter these problems.
- exc_type – The class of exception.
- value – The actual exception object.
- traceback – A traceback object with the details of where the exception occurred.
Look to see if OpenLP is already running and ask if a 2nd instance is to be started.