songselect module contains the SongSelect importer itself.
SongSelectImportclass contains all the code which interfaces with CCLI’s SongSelect service and downloads the songs.
Get the full song from SongSelect
- song – The song dictionary to update
- callback – A callback which can be used to indicate progress
The updated song dictionary
login(username, password, callback=None)¶
Log the user into SongSelect. This method takes a username and password, and runs
callback()at various points which can be used to give the user some form of feedback.
- username – SongSelect username
- password – SongSelect password
- callback – Method to notify of progress.
True on success, False on failure.
Log the user out of SongSelect
Save a song to the database, using the db_manager
Parameters: song – Returns:
search(search_text, max_results, callback=None)¶
Set up a search.
- search_text – The text to search for.
- max_results – Maximum number of results to fetch.
- callback – A method which is called when each song is found, with the song as a parameter.
List of songs
Stop the search.